Saturday, April 28, 2012

Don't we all love traveling?

I sure do! Visit new places, meet new people;
or visit beloved places, and meet beloved people, as was on my last trip.
I find it so reassuring, so energizing.
It also remind me to be always grateful for the wonderful people in my life,
even if they are distant, they are so so close to my heart.
My family always welcoming and accommodating and so happy so see us;
and my friends ... even though we haven't seen each other for a long time
or even talked to each other, they always greet us with a big hug and a great smile,
and we chat as if we just met a month ago.
Happy to have spent time with so many people I love and also happy to be back home!
I will be posting some more pictures of my trip to Brazil.
For now just one of the beach where I spent my childhood summers,
this time in the fall; not too hot, not too cold;
not too crowded, not completely empty... just perfect :)

Ubatuba - Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment