I have seen these crayons on several blogs and
always wanted to try it, but I thought it would be too messy,
well, I was wrong, it's so easy, specially because
none of my son's crayons had the paper around it.
Here is how we made it:
- Peel the paper off the crayons (done by my son throughout the last year or so).
- Break in small pieces, not too small or they are going to blend on a very dark unrecognizable color.
- Put the pieces in a silicone heart pan.
- Put on the oven at 320F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wait it to cool down (it's chilly and dry today so I just put it outside, it's done in less than 5 min).
- Pop them out of the pan.